Monday, February 10, 2014

Five Random Quotes

"Already almost lifeless, cold at heart, I descended the spiral staircase to the music room but there I found I had not been abandoned." -The Bloody Chamber by Angela Carter

"I asked you who brought you here?"-Beloved by Toni Morrison

"She slept with the radio blasting and the lights on." The Color of Water by James McBride

"I'm saying, yeah, its harder to get dates because there aren't any black girls around here." Dreams from My Father by Barack Obama

"We hit the used paper bag stalls stocked with greasy pulp novels and pinup magazines." Just Kids by Patti Smith

"Already almost lifeless, cold at heart, I descended the spiral staircase to the music room but there I found I had not been abandoned. I asked you who brought you here She slept with the radio blasting and the lights on. I'm saying, yeah, its harder to get dates because there aren't any black girls around here. We hit the used paper bag stalls stocked with greasy pulp novels and pinup magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment